Poppies is firmly established as the leading Thai restaurant on the island. They also have innovative International cuisine, a beach bar and a gorgeous seaside setting. Open since 1995, dining at Poppies has become a Samui tradition.
- Tom yum goong, talay Hot & sour prawn OR seafood broth with straw mushrooms
- Yam talay Fresh local seafood poached with celery, onions & lime
- Som tam gai yang khao neow – Spicy green papaya with grilled chicken & sticky rice
- Gaeng phed pet yang – Chinese roast duck in red curry with grapes and pineapple
- Poo pad pong karee Sauteed crab in dry yellow curry with egg & celery
- Eight choices of Kantoke – a balanced selection of small Thai dishes (three courses) served on a rattan tray – perfect for 2 sharing.
Contact: 077 422 419
Average cost per guest: 790 Bt
House wine per bottle: 950 Bt
Credit cards: Visa, Master, Amex
Service & tax: 7% Tax and 10% Service Charge
Saturday Thai night traditional Thai music and dance and
local handcraft market
Lunch 11:30 to 17:30
Dinner 17:30 to 22:30