Zazen Restaurant packs a punch when it comes to fine dining. This beach front restaurant has garnished many favorable reviews and is well-known throughout the island for the excellence of its food and service.
Dine on the terrace overlooking the sea and enjoy the very best of Mediterranean and Thai cuisine. The presentation is wonderfully artistic and the staff go out of their way to make you feel at home.
Discover also the uniquely designed underground wine cellar and one of the largest wine selections in Thailand. Whether for a romantic occasion or for a family get-together, Zazen is the perfect place to experience a memorable evening.
- “Temptation”– Homemade Foie-gras, mango confit with vinegar, the whole in terrine
- “Eat Me” – Wagyu beef tartare, with wasabi and tomatoes compote with black seed.
- “Best of Samui” – Grilled assorted king tiger prawns, lobster, squid, sea scallops, sea bass, black ink fettuccine and grilled vegetables
- “Lagoon” – Fillet of monkfish in black olive crust, celery noodles and crustacean espuma
- “Five spices” – Caramelized duck breast with spices, zucchini and prune stew with ginger,baby potatoes and garlic confit
Private Dining On The Beach: Available on request, please email for bookings & enquiries
Cuisine: French-Mediterranean & Thai
Wine Cellar: above 360 labels from 16 countries, with a choice of 30 wines by the glass
Average cost per person: 1,200 Baht
Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, Amex
Entertainment: Thai Dance Show every Thursday and Sunday from 8:00pm
Open: Every day, 11:00am-17:30pm & 18:30pm-22:30pm
Reservation: highly recommended
Contact: 077 425 085 and 081 737 8771 E-mail: email@example.com
Join us on: facebook.com/samuizazen