Delightful Flavours at Full Moon
International food connoisseurs frequent Full Moon Char Grill at Anantara Bophut Koh Samui Resort with good reason – it is a prime spot for unforgettable and engaging dining journeys. Guests are well looked after by helpful and discerning team members, including a culinary team known for bringing rich local flavours to life with island market produce. The concept is simple: a variety of locally sourced quality meats and fresh seafood, prepared with an Asian twist and served in the restaurant’s refined surroundings overlooking Bophut Bay. Guests can also enjoy a delectable wine pairing on the recommendation of Full Moon’s dedicated Wine Guru.
A menu devoted to seasonal, sustainable and organic food combines contemporary cuisine and Asian influences to surprise and delight the palate. Drawing from the multicultural influences of local expertise, Full Moon’s chefs source quality ingredients from Koh Samui to deliver a varied menu embracing the island’s spectacular natural landscape.
“With a focus on sustainable and local food with an Asian influence, each dish is a tantalising treat.”
Set at the west end of the Fisherman’s Village, the restaurant organises special evenings, usually quarterly, where guest Chefs prepare top quality dishes paired with the finest vintages and grape. This provides a platform for the chef’s to demonstrate their skills and offers a thoroughly enjoyable experience for guests. These evenings fill up fast, so be sure to book in advance for the treat of dining at Full Moon.
01. Sashimi Salmon Inferno (Prepared table side) Black sesame gomashio | Raspberry citrus ponzu | Hot basil
02. Tuna Carpaccio Locally sourced yellow fin tuna Micro greens Preserved lemon Semi-dried tomatoes Infused kaffir lime olive oil
03. 50 Day Aged Entrecôte Brown butter daikon radish | Confit Thai shallots | Baby spinach | Potato puree | Beef jus
04. Locally Sourced Organic Chicken
Herb brioche | Sautéed greens | Potato fondant | Chicken jus
05. Ku Beef Organic 500gram T-Bone (Cut table side) Roasted Thai shallot puree | Roasted root vegetables | jus
06. Pineapple Carpaccio Pineapple mint sorbet | Pineapple gel | Meringue & passion fruit syrup
07. Coconut Leche with Raspberry Bubbles
Contact: +66 77 428 300
Average cost per person: 1,250 THB
House wine per glass: 320 THB
Service & Tax:
7% Govt tax & 10% Service Charge
Event: Quarterly Wine Dinner, Tuesday & Saturday Jazz Dinner
Open from: 12:00 Noon – 10:30 pm