Located at OZO Samui on Chaweng Beach Road, Stacked offers the beach goers and locals a vibrant new dining experience.
A contemporary take on ‘diner’ meets ‘bistro’, Stacked serves American and international comfort food with a twist. Open from 12pm-12am, it’s the perfect spot to watch the world go by, whilst catching up with friends in a relaxed and inviting atmosphere.
- 2x Duck – Pan Roasted Breast, Confit Leg, Lentil Puree, Chorizo, Sautéed Rocket, Almond, Black & Gold Raisin, Demi-glace – 495Bt
- Greek Tower – Tomato, Cucumber, Bell Pepper, Olive, Feta, Baby Greens, Crisp Flat Bread, Preserved Lemon-Herb Vinaigrette – 245Bt
- BBQ Ribs – Slow Cooked & Grilled Pork Ribs, Sour Cream & Chive Mashed Potato, Sweet Corn, Grilled Onions, Crisp Greens & Choice of Pineapple Rum BBQ or Ginger Teriyaki Sauce – 445 Bt
- Samui Bad Boy – Slow Cooked Pulled Pork, Pineapple Rum BBQ, Cheddar, Jalapeno, Salsa Verde, Salad, Chili Lime Bun – 395Bt
- The Cowboy – Angus Beef Burger, Pineapple Rum BBQ Sauce, Crispy Onion Rings, Cheddar Cheese, Bacon, Salad, Black Sesame Bun – 385Bt
- Rib Eye Steak – Australian Wagyu, Condabri Ranch 300g – 1,175 Bt
- Grand Marnier Sangria – 169Bt
- Nicely Stacked – 250Bt
- Mojito – 260Bt
- Bashed & Battered – 250Bt
Contact: 077 915 222
Executive Chef: Matthew Rubin
Average cost per person: 800 Bt
House wine per bottle: 850 Bt
Credit cards: Visa, Master, Amex
Service & Tax: 7% and 10%
Open: Daily from 12pm-12am
Sports & Events: Two large screens dedicated to showing all the major sporting events live from across the world so that you don’t miss a beat.
Live Music: From 8pm-10pm live on our covered outdoor terrace every Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.