Probably The Most Beautiful Restaurant on The Island
The Art of fine Dining is more than just exquisite food or a sumptuous Restaurant, it is a way of life.
Tucked away in a secluded cove south of Lamai right on the ocean front, The Dining Room serves an excellent selection of French-Mediterranean cuisine in a delightfully casual, yet elegant environment. Perfect for a romantic evening for two, or for the whole family.
Step into ‘the dining room’ to be enveloped by a glow of golden candlelight, vibrant red glasses and plates adorn each of the tables, jewels awaiting to a accompany you at your table for the evening. Staff are sweet, attentive, playful. The feeling is relaxed and comfortable.
Dine outside on the rocks, under a Chaing Mai red umbrella on the very waterfront or take your place inside ‘the dining room’. An exquisite menu of French and Mediterranean Cuisine, including five and seven course tasting menus with wine pairing. The Dining Room presents a modern take on Classical French and Mediterranean Cuisine using state of the art techniques and equipment such as ‘Sous Vide’ and ‘Thermo Mix’. Ingredients such as Foie Gras, Wagu Beef, Snow Fish, Hokkaido scallops grace the menu. An excellent wine list awaits the discerning guest, select a cigar from the Humidor after dinner to accompany your digestif and coffee. For a dining experience extraordinaire, pull up a chair, share a glass of wine, take your seat in ‘the dining room’.
- Seared French foie gras with caramelized strawberry, mesclun leaves, warmed brioche and Xerez jus
- Hokkaido scallops with pumpkin and cauliflower mousseline, baby spinach, and toasted pumpkin seed
- Butter poached Canadian lobster with bordelaise sauce, sweet carrots, shallots, mushrooms and baby turnips, beetroot chip
- Seared fillet of snow fish with curry and saffron broth, wilted leek, celeriac and fondant potato
- Roasted fillet of line caught sea bass with steamed new potatoes, oyster mushroom beignet, roasted tomato and artichoke
- Classic Tournedos Rossini, grain fed tenderloin and foie gras poêle, pommes château and Madeira sauce
- Roasted breast of French quail stuffed with foie gras, crispy quail legs, potato puree, artichoke, shoyu and quail jus.
Contact: 077 233 020
Average cost per person: 900 Bt
House wine per glass: 250 Bt
Credit cards: Visa, Master, Amex
Service & tax: 7% Tax & 10% Service Charge
Popular Dish: No 1, 4 and 6
Events: Every Tuesday night: Thai buffet night
(4 Regions) with Thai dance show
Every Thursday: Rocky’s famous BBQ beach party with fire dance show
Entertainment: Live Music most nights!
Operation hours: 5.30pm to 11.00pm